Every part that occurred at Microsoft’s X018 occasion
Microsoft simply wrapped X018, its “celebration of all issues Xbox.” What went down? Rather a lot of crowd cheering, an on-stage selfie with Sq. Enix’s Shinji Hashimoto, and a launch date for Crackdown 3.
Whereas a lot of the present’s information was Recreation Cross-centric as you’d in all probability anticipate, there have been a couple of surprises. Microsoft closed out the Mexico Metropolis-based occasion with two extra notable studio acquisitions: Fallout: New Vegas maker Obsidian and Wasteland 2 creator inXile Leisure. These groups be part of the likes of Playground Video games, Undead Labs, Compulsion Video games, Ninja Concept, and The Initiative.
X018 was uneven at occasions as sure segments dragged on approach longer than they wanted to, however that back-and-forth pacing sort of comes with the territory for these reveals. For higher or worse, the stream felt like an extended, extra energetic, fan-focused model of the traditional Inside Xbox showcases.
Here is a recap of every thing noteworthy that occurred at X018:
- PUBG is offered on Xbox Recreation Cross later this week
- Technique shooter Void Bastards appears to be like out of this world
- Crackdown Three formally launches on February 15
- The trio of Closing Fantasy XIII video games are coming to Xbox One by way of backward compatibility
- What’s subsequent for Sea of Thieves? A PvP-centric enlargement known as The Area
- SSGSS Vegeta and Golden Frieza be part of Bounce Pressure
- Sora returns to the Hundred Acre Wooden on this new Kingdom Hearts Three trailer
- Microsoft is bringing restricted mouse and keyboard help to Xbox One very quickly, Fortnite confirmed
- Forza Horizon 4’s first add-on searches for misplaced treasure whereas driving via lightning storms
- Microsoft acquires yet one more studio with inXile Leisure
- Oh, Microsoft simply acquired Fallout: New Vegas dev Obsidian Leisure