Pokemon Go lessens the grind with new Fortunate Pokemon
With the newest replace for Pokémon Go on iOS and Android, gamers can now get “Fortunate” Pokémon that want much less Stardust to energy up. This is the way it works: “The longer the Pokémon spends inside a Coach’s Pokémon storage, the increased the prospect of them changing into Fortunate Pokémon when they’re traded.”
Merely put, it is a method for Niantic to encourage people to get outdoors and commerce typically.
You will additionally discover just a few extra options in immediately’s replace:
- Now you can type the Mates Record and assign nicknames to Mates
- Presents might now include Stardust
- Trainers now obtain XP for sending Presents
- Added the flexibility to delete unsent Presents
- Numerous bug fixes and efficiency updates.
One last item for completionists: Fortunate Pokémon knowledge exhibits up within the Pokédex. As somebody with three dozen variants of Pikachu in Pokémon Shuffle for no good purpose, I really feel your ache.
Fortunate Pokémon Are Prepared for a New Journey! [Pokémon Go]