Sea of Thieves gamers are utilizing water buckets to sink skeleton ships
Sea of Thieves gamers have found an odd but surprisingly efficient approach of defeating the AI skeleton crews on this week’s Cursed Sails enlargement: buckets filled with water. Not explosive barrels, or cannonballs, however buckets. I find it irresistible when gamers provide you with alternate methods to unravel issues in video video games.
The skeleton-led ships will solely seem at particular places throughout sure instances, so discovering a lot much less defeating the undead crews is simpler mentioned than completed. I’ve but to take even one ship down. To that finish, in case you’re a solo or small-team participant, your greatest wager is to align your self with at the least one different crew.
Here is how a profitable player-versus-AI sea skirmish will sometimes play out:
And here is how redditor chopbone sinks skeleton ships “in underneath a minute” utilizing buckets:
1) Get you and two mates on a brigantine.
2) As you go to the battle hit a rock (I do know it sounds silly, simply do it).
3) Bail the water until you get to the battle (will want the 2 others bailing water your entire time whereas one drives).
4) Ram the skeleton boats and have all three of you bail the water from your boat to their boat (can not use the water straight from the ocean as a result of the sport for some purpose makes a bucket of water on a ship a full bucket and a bucket of water from the ocean a 1/Four of a bucket).
5) Repeat and don’t restore something until the water is to overwhelming in your crew.
I have not been in a position to seize footage or discover clips, however yeah, that is the concept. “My favourite half about this technique is the adrenaline rush you get as a result of if the crew is not bailing the water it will probably change into intense,” mentioned chopbone. “Additionally yesterday whereas we have been doing this all of the others within the alliance may not imagine our boat wasn’t sinking to this technique and it was enjoyable to [hear] their coms in sport about us.”
If you’ll find them, skeleton ships are a neat and somewhat important addition to Sea of Thieves. I believe it might be cool for Uncommon to host occasions wherein the AI crews can emerge from the depths and interact you wherever on the map. That is initially how I believed the system labored, and I used to be tense.